Tuesday, October 23, 2007

I'm not happy with computers right now

Grrrrr.

Friday I tried to install the delicious buttons-- it didn't work. Very discouraging.

This morning I tried to ftp the first chunk of our catalog to OCLC-- first it took forever to get the file in a place the ftp program could access, and then once that was working, OCLC decided it wouldn't accept any of the passwords I had. And no one has replied to my email asking what I should do next.

This afternoon I tried to install UnitimeClient on my computer-- it didn't work. Nancy had to come and do it.

And it took me three tries to get into this blog.

1 comment:

Underground Dweller said...

Good for you. Turn the technology on itself. Use your blog to bash computers. Spark civil unrest. A grassroots movement. A luddite uprising. I mean after all, the tech-types are busy at their computers they won't even notice until the coup is complete. Vive la revolution. Oh wait, Big Brother...ahem, I mean we all get frustrated sometimes. Keep your chin up. :) (the sparrow croaks at midnight...wink, wink, one if by land, two if by sea, three if by technology)